Terms and Conditions
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on FlightScope's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on FlightScope's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by FlightScope at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The information contained in this website is for information purposes only. Whilst we strive to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Some website pages contain links to third party sites not managed by FlightScope. Those sites are not within our control and may not follow the same privacy, security, or accessibility standards as ours. We are not responsible for the content or availability of those sites. The inclusion of a link does not imply any recommendation to or endorse any views expressed on the other websites. Any link to another site is provided for your information and convenience only.
FlightScope makes reasonable efforts to ensure this website is available for users, but we do not guarantee continuous or uninterrupted access to this website.
In no event shall FlightScope or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on FlightScope's Internet site, even if FlightScope or a FlightScope authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on FlightScope's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. FlightScope does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. FlightScope may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. FlightScope does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
FlightScope has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by FlightScope of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to FlightScope's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
All material on this website is copyright FlightScope (South Africa) (Pty)Ltd, 2009- . All rights reserved.
Use of the material on this site is subject to the following terms:
you may display, copy, print or download this material strictly for your personal and non-commercial use only.
you may distribute the content to third parties for their personal use but only if you acknowledge www.flightscope.com as the source of the material and when including this notice.
You may not, except with our express written permission, commercially exploit the material on this site.