PracticeFlightScope® is a great practicing tool for golfers as it is extremely portable, can be used indoors and outdoors, is not sensitive to lighting conditions and can even be used in the rain. There will be no downtime when using Flightscope to work on your game. The feature rich Flightscope applications allow you to improve your game in a number of ways
- Determine the exact distances of each club in your bag using the club comparison table.
- Use the grouping view to identify problem areas in your game. Are you missing greens and fairways? Use the grouping view to tighten your shot dispersion.
- Use the club analysis screen to work on your swing path, angle of attack, swing speed, club acceleration at impact and extension through the ball.
- Flightscope gives you all the tools to build a repeatable swing you can trust.
- Combine a video recording as part of the FlightScope data set to enable visual feedback that relates to club and ball data.